One observation: Indoor Air Pollution! For the Comfort and Health of All, we can no longer miss out and not worry about it!Equip for back-to-school professional spaces, offices, places welcoming the public, classrooms, and homes.
The quality of the Indoor Air is influenced by lifestyle habits, incoming outdoor pollution, pollutants inside, aeration of premises, geographical location…
Pollution is not visible and has no smell, so it is important to equip yourself to know the air quality of our interiors! These pollutants can lead to health risks that can be mild but also serious….
We are all concerned: in the office, in schools, in places welcoming the public, in homes.
AIC International, with its brand name ORIUM®, offers a nice range of devices measuring and analyzing the quality of indoor air, devices that measure 4 substances: Formaldehyde, Benzene, Carbon Dioxide and Tetrachloroethylene.
Regulations are evolving in France and will apply to all places welcoming the public, that will have to monitor indoor air quality. This includes:
- since 1st January 2018: structures for young children (kindergartens, elementary schools and nurseries)
- From 1st January 2020: leisure facilities and second-degree establishments.
- January 1st, 2023: all other establishments receiving the public.
It is important to note that:
- indoor air is up to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air
- we spend more than 90% of our time in confined spaces
A lot of articles, reports show and reveal the importance of the phenomenon and raise awareness. We can’t miss it anymore! We’re all concerned!
For more professional information about our product offering, please contact our sales department on +33 (0) 228.230.651 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org