Insect hotel Carrie H30 cm FSC® certified 100%
- Trendy color: both decorative and useful
- Several cavities to attract various species of insects
- Eco friendly : contributes to biodiversity, insect protection, and avoids the use of pesticides
- Color yellow and gray
- Dimensions in cm 18 x 9 x 30
- Net weight (G) 650
- Material fir and pine
- Standards Fsc
Shelter for insects to attract them, retain them and offer them a home that allows them to reproduce and overwinter. The aim of attracting beneficial insects is to control plant pests, thus avoiding the harmful use of pesticides, but also ensuring pollination and biodiversity. H such insects in generous format: consider installing it close to the vegetation so that the insects can eat nearby.
Offers several cavities to attract various insectivores:
- butterfly slits (pollinator)
- Pine cone to attract ladybirds (large aphid, whiteflies, mealybugs, larvae) or Chrysopius (aphid, red spider, mealybug)
- woodchips: attracts lacewings whose larvae feed on aphids, whitefly mealybugs ...
- Bamboo bows for solitary bees (for pollination), solitary guts (predators of larvae, white grubs, caterpillars, aphids, shortbreads), and osmies Protective grids to prevent birds from coming seize
Possibility to customize the colors under conditions.
100% FSC wood
Contact us To distribute our products